- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
Praisegate Bible Study tool makes it fun to explore the Bible and look up passages in different versions and comentaries. With the interlinear version with Strongs number you can study the original greek text without actually knowing greek!
Look up a passage:
Use the Search field above to get started:
- Look up a verse, for example "Joh 3 16".
- Look up a passage, for example "Heb 12 1-6"
- Look up a chapter, for example "1 Joh 1"
- Search for a word, example "love"
Following Bible versions are currently available in Praisegate's database:
- King James Version
- Interlinear Greek/english
- Norwegian 1930
- Swedish 1917
- The Swedish Core Bible - Expanded translation, capture the meaning of the greek/hebrew text
Links to more versions
Most modern Bible translations are protected by copyright and cannot be added to a database, but we provide direct links to make it easier to get to the text. Some of them are:
- Amplified - Expanded translation, capture the full meaning of the greek/hebrew text
- The Message - Modern translation, easy language
- New King James Version - Word for word translation, trusted
- The Complete Jewish Bible - English version of the Bible fully Jewish in style and presentation
- New Living Translation - Modern translation, in plain english
- New International Version - Word for word translation, widely used
- King James (with Strongs def) - Links to each original words definition, great for study
- American Standard (with Strongs def) - Links to each original words definition, great for study
- NET bible - New Translation with Ministry First copyright policy, 60,000 study notes
- Bibel 2000 - Modern translation, easy language
- Folkbibeln - Modern translation, easy language
- NTV1 - an evangelical alternative by Ragnar Blomfeldt
- Karl XII Bibel - Swedish King James
- Levande Bibeln - Modern translation, in plain swedish
- Nya Levande Bibeln - Modern translation, in plain swedish
- Fribibel - new project with a free copyright policy
- P. Waldenström - from 1921 with many comentaries on the greek text